Part 1: Buhbah’s Picks
Happy holidays. Buy your cat some shit! Here is my Buhbah-Approved™ wish list for every cat, person with a cat, person who lives near a cat, person who acknowledges that cats exist, or dog on your list.
1. Arkham Horror: Listen up. The humans will play it, and when there are at least five monsters on the board and other random stuff, you can strut in adorably pretending to be Cthulhu and knock everything over. They’ll thing it’s hilarious and they’ll get mad, but in a “you don’t even KNOW how cute you are” way. Whenever they fish tiles and such out of the various bags, pretend to think it’s a treat. They’ll oooh and ahhh at your adorability and give you a real treat. BONUS: Those. Boxes. Are. Amazing.
2. The Buhbah: Y’all know I wouldn’t allow my namesake to sell a product if my buddy Panders didn’t know how to make the best damn catnip carrot there ever was.
3. A Buhbah Ornament: Fine, you can get the Panda to custom design your own cat’s face on an ornament, but we all know who’s the cutest of them all. Hello, look at my fang.
4. Mixmaster Cat Scratcher: Holy shit.
5. Hammer Pants: They’re on my list. They should be on your list. I google-imaged “cat wearing hammer pants” and a pic of the Biebs showed up. WHAT! Clearly more cats need hammer pants.
6. Teal Cat dolls, shirts, and cards: Someone named Isa along with friends is raising lots of money for my feline brethren. Props. Even though I’ve never seen a teal cat, I acknowledge that they might exist. I am still waiting for my bow tie.
Stayed tuned for Gabrielle’s picks tomorrow. They will be more in line with Vegans on the Move and maybe less so with hammer pants and catnip.